April 24, 2015
ISLAMABAD: All reporters of 92 News Television are to get new 1000cc cars and smart phones besides complimentary lunch and dinner in the office.
A source tells JournalismPakistan.com the channel’s management would bear 60 percent cost of the car while the reporters would pay the remaining 40 percent through easy installments.
“A smart phone will be given to each reporter as a gift from the management while the cars would be delivered by the end of next month,” he said.
He said the management announced these incentives for the reporters after some correspondents were reportedly ready to join the upcoming BOL News.