JournalismPakistan.com July 31, 2012
LAHORE: A police official says a fire that broke out at a television station in the eastern city of Lahore has killed four people who came to participate in the filming of a program.
Senior police official Abdul Qadir Qamar says two guests there to recite Naats and two members of the audience suffocated in the Monday blaze at the Kohinoor channel, which broke out just before the dawn prayers.
He says 15 more received serious burns. He says there was an apparent short circuit when the station's generator switched over to the regular power supply.
Most organizations make heavy use of generators amid worsening power shortages in Pakistan. The electricity crisis has sparked protests and riots. – AP
The News, June 17, 2017
If my call is so important to them, why don’t they answer it for 22 minutes?
How come when I want to, but something specific online is the only item out of stock.
When I get into a queue or lane going fast, the moment I get in, it becomes the slowest and refuses to budge.Read more... | Archives